[NSRCA-discussion] Integral for sale

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 07:31:21 AKDT 2011

I have an Integral with about 100 flights on it that I need to part with
for $1600.00. There is a small photo atttached that I think will meet
the list size requirements.

It is set up with a YS 170 on a Hyde mount with Hatori header and short
pipe, Bolly gear and CF pants, standard color scheme,  8411SA X2 on
Ailerons, 8611A on rudder, a Bluebird digital on throttle and  3421 X2
on elevator. Power setup has dual tech-aero regulators with fail-on
switches. The Tech-Aero regulators have JST connectors to match the
stock connectors of 2s batteries of about 700-1000 mah.
The lipos and receiver are not included.

I plan to be at the Nats and could deliver it there but am not
interested in shipping. Plane is currently in Albuquerque, NM.

Please contact me offlist at john.g.gayer at gmail.com or 623-986-8206

John