[NSRCA-discussion] Weak Signals 2011

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Jul 10 18:57:51 AKDT 2011

Just got home and need to send out a HUGE thank you to the Weak Signals Club, all the Jesky's, Bob Kane, Dennis Bodary, and everyone else that made this a fantastic contest.

Question for all... Have any contests this year had a similar or larger turnout?  We had 46 pilots.  I personally have not been to a contest that large in at least 15 years other than a Nats.

Great distribution of classes too....

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com<mailto:mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com>  |  www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>