[NSRCA-discussion] 56th AGS Contest

Jeff Hatton jeff at priusonline.com
Sat Jul 2 04:46:02 AKDT 2011

The AGS contest is fast approaching.  Please send me your
pre-registrations and if you plan on going to dinner on Friday so I can
get a count for reservations, This year we are planning on trying
Donoli's http://donoli.com/  for the Friday dinner... As usual we will
have chicken on Saturday.

Here is the list that Jim provided last year... as far as I know it is
still good

*Below are a few suggestions for lodging, or stay at the field. (No hookups)
   Jim Quinn

Hampton Inn Owego, NY
www.hamptoninn.com - (607) 687-4600

Owego Treadway Inn-Conference
<http://answerpot.com/showthread.php?842268-D1+Aeroguidance+Society+Contest#>
Center
www.owegotreadway.com - (607) 687-4500

Holiday Inn Express Hotel Owego
www.holidayinnexpress.com - (607) 687-9000

Econo Lodge
www.rodewayinn.com

Best Western of Johnson City
569 Harry L Drive, Johnson City, NY - (607) 729-9194

Red Roof Inn
590 Fairview Street, Johnson City, NY - (607) 729-8940

La Quinta Inn Binghamton - Johnson City
581 Harry L. Dr, Johnson City, NY - (607) 770-9333

Cheap, but be careful
Rodeway Inn
www.rodewayinn.com

Endicott Inn Endicott