[NSRCA-discussion] Incidence Meter

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Sun Jan 16 18:47:45 AKST 2011

make a set of these    http://www.wtp.net/DBEST/djigs.html

and then use a digital angle indicator.

Better than that and cheaper, mark centers on wing and stab, set both
stab halves to zero by blocking up tail on a flat table and use a good
steel metric rule to measure LE center to table, TE center to table and
root chord. Use trig to find incidence angle.
Simple and as accurate as your table is flat.

John