[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Flying in Seattle/Auburn, WA area

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Sun Jan 16 14:10:40 AKST 2011

Jon,

We use to hold contests at the RAMS field in Auburn, here is a link to there site: http://www.seattlerams.com/Seasonal/Normal/index.htm
The last year we held this contest was 2008, I understand they were having some trouble with the location and looking for a new site.

Another field we held a contest at last year is in Snohomish, here is the link: http://cascadefamilyflyers.com/index.html

Sorry I can't be of more help, I am on the east side of Washington!

--Gordon