[NSRCA-discussion] It may be Sailplanes but we all can relate

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sat Jan 8 21:42:14 AKST 2011

Holy cr at p! ALL of that applies to Pattern too! Like Dean always says: "the
hobby is spending money!"

The plane isn't the only thing though. I remember how, all of my
"non-Pattern" planes used to fit into my GMC Jimmy. Once I started lugging
the 2-meter monsters around I had to get something bigger. Now that my Grand
Caravan is starting to get old, I started looking at new airplane haulers.
After looking around the Mercedes dealership when I brought my C-class in
for service last week, I noticed that 2 meter planes will probably fit into
an R-class 'Benz! Hmm. LOL

John Pavlick

http://www.idseng.com