[NSRCA-discussion] Lightweight Filler for Glass Fuse

Lawrence Odom lodomjr at verizon.net
Thu Jan 6 07:19:31 AKST 2011

I have also added a little acetone to the superfil to get a little better flow.  If you're doing a wide area and using an old credit card or business card to spread the filler makes for a real nice even look and cuts down on a lot of sanding.  And other than waiting over night to start sanding this material is tough and paints real easy.  I usually prime the superfil but I just painted some areas sanded with 800 wet with PPG Concept paint and it worked great.

Larry