[NSRCA-discussion] Robot Hummingbird passes flight test

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 22 13:57:18 AKST 2011

Boy, is this ever film clip great!  DARPA is always working on things; right
now, they are interested in getting rid of, (or at least downgrading) that
silly .223 caliber in the infantry's hands, and getting them some more
power.
In line with miniaturization, a few years ago, I saw where the Germans had
developed a helicopter with the rotor diameter of a dime, and it also
contained a real-time camera.  Only complaint was the flight time was
limited to about 10 minutes.  We live in an age of miracles!
Bill Glaze