[NSRCA-discussion] Lakeland FL Contest

Terry tmgreen3 at cox.net
Wed Feb 16 16:20:10 AKST 2011

Well, you may be down to 5 from Eglin, just got back from emergency room..
My 3w157 bit me,
only six stitches but one finger is broke and the other are look like a bad
Lipo. the bad part is I drop my transmitter and broke it.
I will check it out in the morning and see if I can fix it and hold it. let
you know. Greg give me a call in the morning,  I left you a message on your
phone.

Terry