[NSRCA-discussion] New version of PACSS

Gene Maurice gene.maurice at sgmservice.com
Wed Feb 9 07:27:25 AKST 2011

I have tried to contact Google to get the details on this, No Luck (very
frustrating, ZERO help)

They say that I need to download the Google Webmaster Toolkit to get
details, problem is you have to register with them to get the Toolkit, I'm
not doing that.

I have looked at the HTML that's out there over and over, I've scanned the
web site with every tool I can get my hands on and have never found an
issue.

To the best of my knowledge NO ONE has been infected, hacked, folded,
spindled or mutilated going to or downloading from the web site.

I have been on this hosing service, inMotionHosting. for six years without a
problem, they claim that they constantly scan.

SO, if someone can tell me where and what the problem is, I'll fix it.

The install file is a self-loading executable. When in doubt, use your virus
scanner before you run it. There is no warranty expressed or implied!!!

Gene Maurice

gene.maurice at sgmservice.com

Dallas, GA

AMA 3408