[NSRCA-discussion] New version of PACSS

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 03:47:17 AKST 2011

Vince, if you are using what we used at the KIEF Indoor I can send you my files.

http://pafunfly.com/f3prules.html

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 03:06:57 +0000
From: vicenterc at comcast.net
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] New version of PACSS

Gene,

Do you know if someone has use your program for indoor F3P?  I tried to create a new schedule and could not do it.  I tried to create a new schedule as FAI but could not go to next step.   I got an error making to select 406 or 407 but did not work after selecting those numbers.  I would like to use it for an F3P contest in Kansas City next month.

Thanks,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone