[NSRCA-discussion] Cellpro 10s vs. 10xp

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 21:23:42 AKST 2011

I have both the S and the XP.  Aside from those items listed, another
advantage is that the XP can charge 2S packs without the balance boards.
The S can charge just from the balance boards and the XP cannot charge
without the discharge lead.  With the S, you can charge up to 4A from the
boards alone.  The discharge ability is really the big bonus but
multi-chemistry is a bonus as well although that's not what you are looking
for.

Scott McHarg