[NSRCA-discussion] Cellpro 10s vs. 10xp

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 17:33:29 AKST 2011

Jon,

I regularly parallel charge at 2C or more with FMA's PL-8 chargers.  The
newer batteries can be charged even faster so you don't have to have as
many batts.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2011, at 19:55, Peter Vogel <vogel.peter at gmail.com> wrote:

I LOVE my iCharger 3010 from progressiveRC, smaller than the cellpro stuff
too.  The 1010 is even smaller and sufficient for a 1C charge rate on our
10s packs

Sent from my iPhone4S