[NSRCA-discussion] Removal from the email list?

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Dec 22 09:55:59 AKST 2011

On 12/22/11 9:19 AM, Tim Taylor wrote:
> I've tried 3 times now to stop the emails from the list. I even got the confirmation Email yet I still get them.
>
> Why?
>
> I'm setting up a new email account and I want to stop getting emails on this addy.
>
> Tim

Hi Tim,

The only NSRCA list I could find your Yahoo account on was the main
-discussion list and I've just manually removed you from that one.

$ remove_members --fromall timsautopro at yahoo.com
User `timsautopro at yahoo.com' removed from list: nsrca-discussion.
$

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance with the list server.

--
Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com