[NSRCA-discussion] FW: NATS 2012

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:02:17 AKST 2011

I'm in total agreement with Archie on the application of the rules across
all the classes.  I also hope that Archie will run F3A according to the FAI
rules as well - 4 rounds of equal exposure followed by a semi-finals and
then a finals.  We have not had equal exposure at the Nats for a number of
years in F3A and this should be applied in a Team Selection year in order
to make it equitable for ALL F3A pilots