[NSRCA-discussion] Quick question re: cellular data service at the fields where you compete

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Thu Dec 8 14:08:49 AKST 2011

The only field I have had questionable coverage at is Maloof Field in
Albuquerque, NM.  Sprint was weak, and using 1x data when I was there.
That was at least 2 years ago.  I have been to most of the fields in
southern California and in Arizona and all have had good coverage.

- Robert Beaubien

- D7 Webmaster

-

"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."