[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Hey, I finally found this opportunity...

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue Dec 6 06:12:25 AKST 2011

On 12/06/11 05:49, Bill wrote:
> I don't know what it is or how it came from my email address. Sorry guys
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Bill, I would say your hotmail account credentials have been
compromised.  Here's the Microsoft help article on how to reset your
account access credentials for Windows Live (the caretakers of Hotmail):

http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=6ea0c7b3-1473-4176-b03f-145b951dcb41

I've moderated your account for now.  Once you've reset your hotmail
password just drop me a line and I'll remove the moderation.

--
Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com