[NSRCA-discussion] Jeti 90 Opto timing

Ronald Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Aug 31 08:31:11 AKDT 2011

I have a Jeti 90 Advance, not the Spin.  I have to use what John
Fuqua calls my "Kibuki Dance" to make it work the way I want.  It
Involves using dual rate throttle.  In high, throws are 100%.  In low
rate, throws are 70%.  I turn the transmitter on with the throttle
dual rate at high.  I turn on the receiver.  Then I "show" the ESC
what full rates are by moving the throttle from idle to full and back
to idle.  Then I go to low rate throttle to fly.  I hope this helps.

Ron