[NSRCA-discussion] Thanks St Louis

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 03:50:59 AKDT 2011

I second all that Mike said.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone
----- Original Message -----
From: mike mueller <mups1953 at yahoo.com>
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Sent: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:33:07 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Thanks St Louis
 Thanks to all for making the St Louis/ St Charles contest this weekend a total success. We had perfect weather and a great turnout of 30 fliers.
 Kudo's to Bill Ahrens, Ed White, Bill Soshman and all the support people in their club. It was magnificent.
 Special to the contest was the return of Chris Lakin after a 10 year layoff. He still has skills and will be tough after he knocks off the remaining rust.
 Its always a special event because for the most part its the only event that joins the northern D5 fliers with the southern guys. Together we have a formidable District. Its just too bad that we are separated by such distance.
 I had a particularly good time with our Chicago kid protege Brandon Sobeliewski. He really brought his A game and impressed many a flier. He had guys wondering why they ever got away from fast YS Temptations too. Zoomm zooommmmmm!!!! It amazes me how fast a 12 year old kid can learn this sport when he has all the tools and support needed to succeed.      Thanks again Phantom Fliers, Mike Mueller