[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Contests - FAI Schedule??

Jim Quinn jaqfly at prodigy.net
Thu Aug 25 05:58:15 AKDT 2011

We flew P-13 last weekend at Pattern in Paradise in Westmoreland, NY.
We had a brief stick plane demo for the judges and a judging assistant to help
the judges with maneuver names.
The 4 FAI pilots all flew well and we all enjoyed seeing the new sequence.
You are correct P-11 is out of date.

Once again, Mark, sorry about your Spark.
 Jim Quinn