[NSRCA-discussion] Heathkits are back!!

edwarda10pilot at aol.com edwarda10pilot at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 17:50:58 AKDT 2011

Boy, that brings back memories. When I was in the military at Edwards AFB in the early 70's (1970's and not the 1870's) I bought the Heathkit 5 ch and 8 ch tx and tx kits plus a whle slew of the servos (primarily becuse Heathkit would finance the purchase). Flew them for quite a while.

No servo reversing, no mixing, no end point adjustments, servo output shafts were square and had no splines, etc. Those were the days!!!!!!!

Ed