[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 08:34:10 AKDT 2011

Gentlemen,
   On top of my Passport which I have sent out to y'all to sell, I also have
two other planes that someone may be interested in.  I have two airplanes
from Marcelo Columbo for sale.  These were both his airplanes.

VISA SMF:
All paint set up for Hacker Q80.  Less than 100 flights.  Wings and stab are
painted.

Onas:
All paint set up for Hacker Q60.  Plane has never flown.

I have pictures of all 3 of these airplanes if you are interested.

The Visa or the Onas are $2850 to your door.
The Passport again is RTF minus receiver w/Neu 1513/2Y, Hyde mount, Castle
ESC and Futaba servos w/ 2 sets of wings and side force generators.  $3600
obo.  The Visa and the Onas are Marcelo's personal aircraft so his name is
on the side.  The Passport does not have a name on the plane.

If you have questions or would like pictures, please e-mail me and I will
help you out.

Thanks,
Scott

--