[NSRCA-discussion] Passport for sale

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 08:09:40 AKDT 2011

Gentlemen,
    I am selling my Passport RTF minus receiver.  The plane comes with 2
sets of wings both covered.  The regular foam core wing and a built up wing
which is much lighter than the regular wing.  $500 was the cost for this set
of wings but worth the weight savings.  The plane is an excellent flier and
the same one I let a guy use to win Intermediate at the Nationals.  Here are
the details:

CA Models Passport
  Neu 1513/2Y Motor (125 flights total and recently re-greased)
  Castle HV85 ESC
  Hyde Soft Mount
  Tech-Aero Regulator PLR5 with switch
  Power Unlimited Arming Plug
  Futaba 9156 pull-pull Rudder Servo
  Futaba 9151x2 Aileron servos
  Futaba 9650x2 Elevator servos
  Side Force Generators (detachable)
  2 Wings / 1 Built up, 1 Foam Core
  Complete Fuse and Wing bags

E-mail me for pictures or information if you are interested.  We can ship if
necessary, buyer pays.  Plane is in excellent shape and never crashed.
There is a small paint chip on the canopy.
$3600.  I'd like to sell fairly quickly.  May consider selling without the
motor but prefer to sell as a whole.  Plane located in College Station, TX.
about 1 hour NW of Houston.  I will deliver to Houston, Austin or Waco for a
Diet Coke.

Thanks,
Scott

--