[NSRCA-discussion] Facebook

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 05:48:49 AKDT 2011

Good Morning,
     For those of you on Facebook, the NSRCA has created a Facebook page for
our group that will list any information that we have to distribute and we
can also post contest results, upcoming contests and anything that makes
sense to put on this page pertaining to pattern.  We are excited about this
opportunity to hopefully reach out and touch more individuals.  You can find
the link to our Facebook page on www.nsrca.us on the right side under the
Kfactor stuff.  If you click on the "Like" button, information posted on our
site will be visible each time on your "News feed" of Facebook.
    If you have information that you would like to put out there, please
send it directly to me and I will post this information immediately.  Look
at us going into the 21st century!  :)

Warmest Regards,
Scott

--