[NSRCA-discussion] Brushless Motor Testers

Ronald Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Aug 9 09:49:49 AKDT 2011

What I expect the tester to do is to determine whether the field
windings are conducting correctly (correct resistance in each leg and
no shorts to ground).  This includes verifying the same for each
"cog" position.  Some burned out ESCs were caused by one or more
"failures" in certain "cog" positions.

Ron