[NSRCA-discussion] Non-Van Vehicle Suggestions

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 05:01:28 AKDT 2011

 I just bought a 2011 Kia Sedona. With all the rebates it came to $22,500. It has stow away 3rd row, back up mirror, sat radio, blue tooth and a lot more so its not stripped by any means. 100K warranty drive train 60K bumper to bumper. The back is huge compared to my old Windstar. I'm getting 26 mph highway. I think its the best value I found for hauling the planes around. Plus the power is amazing. Mike