[NSRCA-discussion] Non-Van Vehicle Suggestions

Tim Taylor timsautopro at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 14:53:14 AKDT 2011

Would help if we knew the criteria of your search limit, size,budget etc. Is this to be a daily driver? New used? Wife going to drive it?

Reason a minivan isn't in the serach criteria? Don't want to be seen driving a minivan?

I've bought several GM minivans from customers with blown head gaskets for little to nothing then spent a really long day redoing the cyl heads and ending up with a great airplane hauler that will haul 3-4 airplanes with all the equipment and get 26-27 mpg.

I much prefer this to dragging that damn trailer around the country. Trailer is nice once on site however.

Tim