[NSRCA-discussion] Non-Van Vehicle Suggestions

Archie Stafford astafford at md.metrocast.net
Mon Aug 8 11:08:25 AKDT 2011

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
I actually had one of the new Dodge Durango's as a rental for about 12
days while my suburban was being worked on.  It is basically the same
size as a minivan and the seats all fold flat at such.  I was able to
get 2 pattern planes in it without any problems, and the one I drove
was all wheel drive and had the v6 in it and I was getting 22-24mpg
around town, and 27 on the highway.
	Arch
 On Mon 08/08/11 3:06 PM , Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com sent:
 Ford Flex . . . . .