[NSRCA-discussion] Worlds & Nats - Thank You!

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 8 08:33:30 AKDT 2011

Hi folks

Just wanted to once again pass on my thanks to all those hard working people that put in time for both the Worlds and Nationals these past two weeks. I witnessed many long hours of work in incredibly hot conditions by many NSRCA and AMA members & volunteers. The friendly demeanour of the registration and processing staff, the line coordinators, sound, timing, re-proccesing and of course, scoring folks was greatly appreciated by myself not only as manager of Team Canada but as a competitor in the Nat's that followed.

I was equally surprised to see many faces stay on and help out at both events. These folks all deserve a big "Thank You" from everyone as they represented not only the AMA and the NSRCA but your country as well.

I tried my best to personally thank each person that I met but I am sure I missed some of them hence this letter.

Thanks again,

Dave Reaville
Manager - Team Canada F3A 2011
& Nat's participant