[NSRCA-discussion] Treasure Valley Pattern Contest - Boise, ID (Free Gas)

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 11:07:32 AKDT 2011

Thanks Jim,
We do miles, others do traffic. All the same. You forgot to mention the
comfort you traveled those 6k miles in.
No can do on beer for gas buddy; what I can do is trade Beer for cores.
Remember?

I'd also like to mention four of us will be flying intermediate for the
first time at this contest. That alone will have high entertainment value.

Ron, if you didn't tease us, we'd think you didn't like us. Smile.