[NSRCA-discussion] Treasure Valley Pattern Contest - Boise, ID (Free Gas)

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:07:12 AKDT 2011

"*Free Gas*" - that’s right, if you attend the *"Treasure Valley Pattern
Contest"* from more than 50 miles away, we will give you free gas in the
form of a reduced entrance fee. You pay a mere $25 to enter instead of the
$30 published in the contest
flyer<http://www.nsrca.us/d8/2011/2011TreasureValleyPatternContest.pdf>.
It’s not much, but represents how privileged we would be to have you in
attendance May 14-15.

Additionally, we would like to buy contestants lunch Saturday. Imagine
yourself dining under our newly extended sun shade with a unobstructed view
of the Boise - snow capped - front. Better yet, picture yourself receiving
10's for takeoffs and landings from our impeccable 500' asphalt runway
without a tree in site.

Hope to see you there,

Mike Riggs
astropuppy at gmail.com
208-891-8917 (Cell)
208-899-8293 (Home)

Full url to contest flyer:
http://www.nsrca.us/d8/2011/2011TreasureValleyPatternContest.pdf

Fine print: Sportsman fly for free; therefore they are not eligible for free
gas or free lunch.