[NSRCA-discussion] New from the CIAM Meeting

Jim Woodward jimwoodward89 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 11:18:26 AKDT 2011

F3M is FAI Scale Aerobatics.  It uses 75 degree box lines and a centerline (similar to pattern).  iMac is the US sig for scale aerobatics.  iMac style flying does not have box or centerline like we are used to flying and judging to in pattern.  Instead they use ACS (airspace control score) as a round modifying score applied after the sequence is complete.  IE, positioning per maneuver like pattern has is not part of the individual maneuver score.
Jim w

Sent from my iPhone