[NSRCA-discussion] Harrison's Transmitter Adventure

Ronald Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Apr 1 06:24:46 AKDT 2011

Geez, what a wuss!

I am helping a 92 year old WW II vet build a big P-38.  His airplane
has 13 servos. including four on the flaps, two on throttle, two on
rudder, two on aileron, one on elevator, one on the retract 4-way
valve and one on the steerable nose gear.  I programmed them all to
work with his Futaba 7C transmitter.

Ron