[NSRCA-discussion] Pletty CC HV 85 issue

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Sep 30 17:08:57 AKDT 2010

Did it occur while quickly advancing the throttle?  That sounds like the timing getting ahead of the motor.

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com  |  www.paragon-inc.com