[NSRCA-discussion] Gulfcoast Pattern Championship This Weekend!!!

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Mon Sep 27 12:56:09 AKDT 2010

Just a final reminder that the Sulphur, LA contest is this coming weekend.  I hope that you'll all plan to attend.  The weather forecast couldn't be better at this point: 60 to 80 degree days, Clear skies and winds 10mph is the forecast right now.  I have to work Friday, but Mike Pascal and Eddie Batchelor will be at the field to welcome anyone who comes early to practice.

We'll have a pilot's meeting about 9 am on Saturday, and go from there.  Drive carefully!  I see you all this weekend.

George