[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed NSRCA sequences for 2011 and beyond

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 18:56:12 AKDT 2010

My two cents:
A loop with an integrated 4 point roll at the top is a no brainer to add to Masters.  I've done them, not well, but I've done them.  No more danger to the plane than an avalanche.

I also think an integrated half loop with half or full roll as an end box manuever (increasing altitude) would also be a good manuever.  I've done it, and if I can do it, anyone in masters can do it.

I vote to change the Sequence guide ASAP.

Jon Lowe