[NSRCA-discussion] Sportsman Option

Dowayne Gould iflyrc24 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 06:49:55 AKDT 2010

That is why I would take the highest score for each manuver to enter either
manually or programed. It would be the pilots option to fly the second
round. I know when I was a green Sportsman one time thru was more than
plenty.

On Sep 23, 2010 10:38 AM, "Archie Stafford" <astafford at md.metrocast.net>