[NSRCA-discussion] pattern items for sale

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Wed Sep 22 18:24:30 AKDT 2010

Tony,

Why not come over and fly SPA with us?  Any R/C
field will support an SPA plane, and the travel
to contests would not be very great for you...

At 20:17 2010/09/22, Tony wrote:
>As it looks like I won’t be doing any competing
>any time soon (no flying field to support
>pattern  L
.I have some items I will be
>bringing to Jacksonville this weekend to sell:
>
>1  YS160DZ  freshly re-built by YS  $500.00
>1  Carbon BRIO kit with all sheeted foam parts  $800
>1  Electric BRIO w/Futaba servos and AXI motor
>and Castle 85 ESC  (complete, less
>receiver)  has been repaired after landing gear
>damage, but not re-painted yet w/3  sets of
>battery packs (old, so probably not in very good shape)  $1000
>1  Dual Thunder Power 1010 chargers w/balancers
>with 12v power supply all mounted in Metal case $400
>1  Portable Generator for charging $150
>
>none of these prices are set in stone

>Tony Stillman, President
>Radio South, Inc.
>139 Altama Connector, Box 322
>Brunswick, GA  31525
>1-800-962-7802
>www.radiosouthrc.com

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.