[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed NSRCA sequences for 2011 and beyond

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:10:10 AKDT 2010

Pattern length for each class has been a design criteria for a number of
years and it has been used very successfully to build current and past
sequences.  Since we are using each of the classes as a building block to
the next higher class, it makes sense to use each sequence to work on and
build flying skills.  One can only do so much with maneuvers in a class
before it becomes too intense for the pilot and wears them out (in the lower
classes) - that's why Sportsman has box entry/exit breaks during the
sequence.  BTW, the rules also state that a CD can have Sportsman fly their
sequence back-to-back if they'd like to fly a little longer.