[NSRCA-discussion] Contest Results

Dr Mike drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 20 10:05:42 AKDT 2010

I want to thank David Cotton, Art Wagner, and other members of North Dallas
for a very well run contest.  It is always a pleasure to go to North Dallas
because the facility is first class, and beautifully cared for.  This year
was very enjoyable because the club, its members and David and others are
such great hosts.  The entrants included the usual suspects, but also some
new guys and some returnees.  It was just a very pleasurable experience.

There was also some great flying and food.

Regards,

Mike Harrison