[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Web site

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 12:47:56 AKDT 2010

GEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ, Ron, you gotta quit reading the backs of those
cereal boxes, using words like "rapier" and "eviscerated"!  You'll
make people who don't know better think you're ejukated. lol

At 20:21 2010/09/18, you wrote:
>Marty - Many may miss the light touch you have.  Your response is
>like the rapier of a master swordsman.  The victims may not even
>realize they have  been eviscerated.
>
>Ron VP
>
>On Sep 18, 2010, at 6:39 PM, Martin X. Moleski, SJ wrote:
>
>>I know it is cruel and unusual to ask people to look in the
>>Judging section for a document about judging, but the
>>alternative is to have all the information on one page.
>>If we're not allowed to break things up into sections,
>>that single page would be a little slow in loading.
>>
>>                                 Marty

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.