[NSRCA-discussion] Heads up for mailing list server updates

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Sun Sep 19 12:35:12 AKDT 2010

Hello everyone,

The time has come to update the OS on the server hosting the NSRCA
mailing lists.  I'll send an update when the work is complete, but the
list server and the archives will be unavailable for brief periods while
I update both the server OS as well as the VPS that the list server
lives on.  I have backups, and if all goes well there will be at least
three reboots and a couple of hours downtime for rebuilding the VPS
environment.

--
Tom

    "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com