[NSRCA-discussion] Gulf Coast Pattern Championship Coming up

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Sun Sep 12 13:18:01 AKDT 2010

Hi all,

I just want to remind those of you in D6 and the surrounding area that we'll be having the fourth annual Gulf Coast Pattern Championship on October 2-3, 2010 at Larks Field in Sulphur Louisiana.  As most of you know we are fortunate to have a large paved runway with unobstructed approaches from both ends.  We have a large sheltered area with enough 4X8 foot tables for everyone who shows up to have their own table (or two).  Each table has an electrical outlet for those who need to charge and there is a small clubhouse with plumbing.

We'll be flying Sportsman, Intermediate, Advanced, Masters and FAI from 2 lines as usual.  There will be plaques for first through third place.The field will be open all day Friday Oct 1 for those who are able to come early for practice.

I'd like to invite everyone over to my house on Saturday evening for a casual dinner after dinner drinks and conversation.  In order to plan for that, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if you'll be able to attend.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and I hope that we'll have a big turnout this year!

If you need any more information, our club website has links for maps and accomodations:

www.larksrc.org

If you need to contact me my email is :  glmiller3 at suddenlink dot net

or my cell phone is 337  540- 0375

See you all in a few weeks!

George