[NSRCA-discussion] PACSS Update - Help Needed

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 15:45:11 AKDT 2010

As for FAI prelim/finals I would like to fly both in a single contest, and be able to set how the program calculates the winner. For instance:

4 rounds prelim, 2 rounds finals sequence.  Use best two prelims and both finals scores.  Or allow me to do the traditional best 4 of 6, but make it my choice. Whatever choice I make applies to all pilots.

BTW, I use your software and appreciate your efforts, thank you.

Bob Kane

getterflash at yahoo.com