[NSRCA-discussion] 3D Hobby Shop Osiris

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Sep 10 04:27:07 AKDT 2010

I agree 100%. I'm not sure that placing even more restrictions on the lower classes is a good idea. A lot of outdated designs can be handed down at reasonbale cost.

As far as how we can best demonstrate that a $4000 pattern plane is not needed to be competitive? Set an example. Right now we are our own worst enemy in that department. It is hard for us to say that and convince anyone while they are looking at what we are flying.

Bob R.