[NSRCA-discussion] 3D Hobby Shop Osiris

Dr Mike drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 9 12:36:58 AKDT 2010

Dave

I was on the fence with advanced, but I have seen many of our veterans
switching to the smaller electrics and it has made them re=energized.  I am
not too concerned about the older designs not getting used, most of them die
in battle anyway.  Even if you pick them up cheap, they are still very
expensive to operate and those expenses could go toward an inexpensive
smaller plane.  Anyway, kids AND DADS! Want a new thing for their sons.
That is what I would do.

M2c

Mike