[NSRCA-discussion] Help getting an airplane from Farmville contestto Huntsville, AL

Archie Stafford astafford at md.metrocast.net
Thu Sep 9 08:12:35 AKDT 2010

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
It's actually the FARM contest in Bealeton, VA next weekend he is
referring to.  I have the plane and plan on attending that contest,
Winston Salem, and the Green Sea contest in late October.

	Arch
 On Thu 09/09/10 12:06 PM , Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com sent:
  I'm looking for help getting a 2M plane from the Farmville contest
next weekend to somewhere nearer Huntsville, AL (Chattanooga, Atlanta,
etc.). Another alternative may be from the Maryland area, or from the
Winston-Salem contest.
  Can anyone help?
 Jon Lowe