[NSRCA-discussion] New K-Factor download system

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sun Sep 5 07:00:21 AKDT 2010

On 9/5/2010 10:49 AM, Jon Lowe wrote:

> Just logged back in. Now I can see all of the years of the K Factor.

If you're like my ordinary user, you can see all the years (because
I changed the Categories to public), but you can't download, even
though you have "Author" status (I just verified this, FWIW).

We may have to do a core hack on Docman.  I hope it doesn't
come to that, because that makes upgrades painful.

Or I may be able to run a side script that makes all Authors
members of a special group to whom the K-Factors are
assigned.  I had planned to do that for distribution of
the judging manuals anyway.

It's probably not going to happen today.

				Marty