[NSRCA-discussion] New K-Factor download system

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Sun Sep 5 05:56:29 AKDT 2010

Marty,
I tried it, but the only thing on the page is a link to the 2002 K-Factors.

I did the following:

Signed in at home page.

Clicked on the link at the lower right hand corner of the page "Download K-Factors"

That takes me to a page of just a folder of 2002 K-Factors.

Is that the intended result at this point?

Jon Lowe