[NSRCA-discussion] If you have never registered on nsrca.us before...

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Thu Sep 2 07:55:49 AKDT 2010

On 9/2/2010 9:50 AM, Pete Cosky wrote:

> Marty.....you rock....That's a lot of minutia to wade through and you
> deserve a cigar....

Thanks for the kind words.

It's going to take a little while to smooth out the
data.  The important thing is that Jim Quinn can
keep track of updates on the new system.  The basic
user data is all in one place.

Speaking of which, people can help proofread the
system by logging in at http://nsrca.us and
looking for the "Edit User Profile" link under
the User Menu on the lower-left hand navigation
panel.

The two most important tabs are the "Contact
Information" to make sure that your address for
K-Factor mailings is correct.  It would also be
good to check your e-mail address.  If there was
no e-mail address in the old database, I created
an ".invalid" one; I also tacked on ".invalid"
to second copies of e-mail addresses.

You can't edit your NSRCA number, but you can check
to see that it is correct.  That's under the
"NSRCA / AMA Information" tab.

				Marty